Waterman Winery and Vineyards represents agriculture at its best. Over 50 years of stewardship and conservation have created a productive and healthy environment for growing grapes. Because the grapes are grown on this farm and the winemaking process occurs here too, we have total control of our product, Sunset Wines. Each year additional grape varieties will become mature, so we will be offering new types of wines. We are excited about the quality of grapes grown on our northern Illinois farm and we look forward to sharing unique wine with you.
2016 Featured Wines
- Wine Dog White – howlin’ dry white blend
- Niagara – sweet white wine made from Niagara grapes
- Cherrylicious – delicious cherry dessert wine – for sipping, slushies, or whatever
- Pumpkin – a sweet taste of fall
- Prime – dry, barrel-aged red blend
- Sweet Memories – rose wine made from concord grapes