Now in our 15th year, Pheasant Hollow Winery is a culmination of our dream to produce the best in grape and fruit wines. Nestled on the Eastern shore of Rend Lake, Pheasant Hollow Winery is located on over 5 acres of scenic woodlands in beautiful Southern Illinois. Come sit on our deck, enjoy the wildlife and taste one of our finely crafted fruit or table wines.
Come into the winery for a wine tasting or a tour of the facility any day of the week. Alternatively, browse our wine shop here on our website and enjoy a bottle of Pheasant Hollow wine delivered to your door. Until next time…enjoy the wine!
2016 Featured Wines
- Rend Lake White – crisp, dry white wine blend with a citrus start & a delicate lemon/grassy finish.
- Gun Creek White – semi-sweet blend of Illinois grapes with an apple-pear nose, apricot-pineapple flavors and a long finish.
- Vignoles – semi-sweet white table wine that has a citrus start & a good apple-pear finish.
- Red & Blue – semi-sweet Red & Blue has an ultra-rich cherry and blueberry flavor.
- Black & Blue – semi-sweet wine with the richness of your favorite berries. Ultra rich blackberry-blueberry flavor with a good blackberry finish.
- Orange & Blue – sweet orange Muscat with a hint of blueberry
- Sparkling Cranberry – sparkling semi-sweet cranberry wine made just for the holidays.
- Rend Lake Red – dry, medium-bodied, oak-aged red wine with a light pepper start & a cherry tobacco finish.
- Pink Lace – semi-sweet blush full of grape flavor.