Take a complete tasting tour of our award-winning wines, or sample just those you like. Our tasting room staff will be happy to tailor the experience to fit your palate. We have a wide selection of dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet, and sweet wines in red, white, and blush. On a hot day our Grape Vine Ice and Peach Bellini slushies are the perfect refreshment, and our hot version of the Grape Vine Ice is perfect for cooler fall and winter weather.
2016 Featured Wines
- 2011 Chambourcin – dry red; full bodied with a bit of spiciness.
- Red Kite – semi-sweet red wine; best served slightly chilled and has aromas of spring wildflowers with flavors of ripe red fruit.
- Noir – dry red wine
- Apricot – sweet apricot wine
- Berries – sweet berry wine
- Chardonel – this dry white wine is characterized by apple and pears aromas, with a rich creamy texture.
- Traminette – semi-dry white that opens with a spicy floral aroma, accompanied by flavors of citrus and melon.