Kickapoo Creek Winery is a family-owned vineyard and winery located on 250 rolling acres in the Illinois River Valley. Owned by Dr. David Conner and operated by his son, Executive Director Rory Conner. Beginning in 2001, Dr. Conner began planting the varietal of grapes that you find on the property today, expanding to just over 14 acres.
We focus on handcrafting wine in small batches from locally sourced grapes and grapes grown right here in our own vineyards. Located just 8 miles west of Peoria, IL.
Close to the city but far from the ordinary!
2016 Featured Wines
- Misty Creek – Full bodied, dry, white wine.
- Sun Kiss – Medium-bodied, off-dry white wine.
- Jubilee Gold – Sweet white wine..
- Dave – Strawberry with a hint of peach flavored rose wine.
- Peche Blanc – Peach flavored white wine.
- Red October – Dry red blend
- Nookeenay Meskwaii – Off-dry red wine
- Kickapoo Koncord – Sweet red Concord wine
- Chocolate Raspberry – Light bodied, sweet red wine.
- Chocolate Strawberry – Full bodied, sweet red wine.
- Sangria – fruit-filled refreshing wine