Experience Winederful at “one of the best kept secrets is the Quad Cities” – Creekside Vineyards! Offering three venues at two locations to sip, savor, & stay a while, Creekside Vineyards invites guests to explore their realm of wine, wanderlust, and hidden valley hideaways.
2016 Featured Wines
- First Kiss (Marechal Foch) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this dry red provides hints of nuts, earth, and smoke
- Crooked Owl (Corot Noir) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this medium bodied dry red contains hints of light fruit and a soft, dry finish
- Genteel (Geneva Red) – A dry red with hints of toast and plum
- Rock Island Red (Frontenac) – A Semi Dry red with light hints of cherries and other red fruits
- Blushing Bonnie (Frontenac/LaCrosse Blend) – A semi sweet blush with subtle hints of cherries, berries, rhubarb
- Sundaze (Seyval Blanc) – A dry white American table wine with light hints of citrus and pear
- Front Porch (Traminette) – A German styled semi sweet with notes of floral, honey, & spice
- Blossom (Vidal Blanc) – A semi white refreshing white with subtle hints of citrus & herbs
- Moonbeam (La Crescent) – A beautifully aromatic semi sweet with bursts of peach & pear
- Native Flower (Edelweiss) – Our newest white; a native grape of the United States (and also a native flower of Austria), this Edelweiss is a semi sweet white with soft hints of white grape, almond, and grapefruit.
- Sweet Retreat (Vignoles) – A sweet white with tropical hints of pineapple & starfruit